This is a notice to all student groups housed in Eshleman Hall from Executive VP Justin Sayarath: from now until June 18, the ASUC needs all student groups to ensure that all of their belongings are packed away. Here is some tips from the link below:
- Go back and check your spaces
- Pack and Label things you want to move (boxes and labels are on the second floor of Eshleman during regular business hours)
- Go through those things you packed and make sure that they are absolutely necessary
- Try not to bring too many things, think about your new spaces (ex. Do you really need 18 boxes for a workstation? Do you really need all the things you packed up?)
- CLEAN UP YOUR SPACE so that if someone was moving this stuff, they would know exactly what to move
- If there is something you don’t want move, don’t leave it in your space, throw it away or recycle
Make sure your organization’s belongings are packed away and labelled properly. Please reach out to me for help or if you have any questions.